Our hands are our organs which we use most and therefore worn-out most. That is why we need to pay the great attention and need to look good to them.
Too hot and too cold water, detergents, cleaning products used at home, sun, cold, rain, sea and land batters the hands.
Herbal Suggestions to Make your Hands Soft and Well-Groomed:
* If you want your hands to be soft, put 1 handful of stinging nettle to 1 liter of water and boil them. Wash your hands with this water after it cools down.
* Peel few cucumbers a little deep and rub your hands with this.
* Mix 2 tablespoons of sweet almond oil and 1 teaspoon of cocoa butter, cook it over low heat. After it cools down, rub it to the cracks in your hands.
* Add rose and chamomile oil into a container filled with hot water. Let your hands wait in this container filled with hot water. Dry them with soft moves. Apply a moisturizing hand care cream and rub your hands.
* Melt a teaspoon of honey with low heat. Add two tablespoons of sesame oil, a tablespoon of almond oil and a tablespoon of glycerin in it and mix it until it becomes creamy. Put it into a
jar. Rub this cream on your hands before you sleep and wear a soft glove. Your hands will be soft.
* For the cracks in your hands due to cold or hot, Vaseline is being used for centuries as an emergency care method. Apply plenty of Vaseline on your hands before you go to bed and wear gloves. Rinse your hands with warm water when you wake up in the morning. Dry with light moves.
* To ensure complete care dry your hands after each wash. In this way you will prevent the formation of bacteria and dryness of your hands. Always wear gloves when using cleaning agents such as detergents. Take your hands under protection with a moisturizer hand cream after you finish your work. You must take care of your hands and should take the precaution.