Sputum is the sign of upper respiratory diseases and it is a secretion consisting of smoke and polluted air too. There are materials which can make you sick, dust, and bacteria in the content of sputum and it is located in the lungs.
Temperamentally our lungs throws out the harmful substances in the body as sputum. The sputum which cannot thrown out may cause serious diseases in lungs.
So that sputum is a secretion which should be thrown away. However the disposal is quite difficult and troublesome.
Firstly in order to throw out the sputum we remind you to take plenty of fluids. Besides this, staying away from smoke and alcohol, cold drinks, dairy products, meat, excessive sugar, fried and processed foods will facilitate the treatment.
In this article we will try to provide you natural treatments that makes it easy to expectorating.
Natural Methods for Expectorating
1) Boil the carob for 5-6 minutes in 5 cups of water and drink it for 21 days. This treatment will clear the lungs by removing the sputum.
2) Put the hibiscus into a boiling water and wait for 5 hours by closing its cover. Drink the filtered mixture with an empty stomach.
3) Slice 3 apples into four pieces by removing their seeds and put them into one liter of warm water. Add half tablespoon of ginger, half tablespoons of turmeric, half a tablespoon of cinnamon
and few dry cloves and then boil them. While it is almost boiled add sugar candy to the mixture and boil for 10 more minutes.
Use this mixture every day without interruption for 2.5 months. Especially this is recommended for smokers.
4) Boil the lemon and mint and then strain them. Add one teaspoon of black pepper and drink it. Rest in a bed.
5) Add two tablespoons of radix althaeae to a one cup of cold water and stir it. Strain it and drink it. Apply this treatment twice a day.
6) Mix the one tablespoon of radix althaeae, one tablespoon of flaxseed and one tablespoon of sage. After that add 100 grams of brown sugar and 2.5 cups of water. Mix the mixture on the oven till sugar melts. After that add sliced lemon and cook it on low heat for 15 minutes. Take the mixture from oven and strain it. Consume 4 tablespoons a day from this mixture.
7) Put the peeled lemon into a blender. Add one chopped onion, one chopped garlic, one chopped black radish on the natural lemon juice and mix them well. After that put this mixture to a glass jar to store in fridge. Consume a tablespoon from this mixture three times a day.
8) Add two tablespoons of lime to boiling water and wait for 20 minutes. After that strain the mixture and drink this mixture by adding lemon and honey.
9) Melt the 250 grams of brown sugar in water. Add three teaspoons of sage and three teaspoons of bay leaf on it. Hold this mixture on oven for 3 minutes. Strain the mixture and let it cool down. When it cools down jeep it in a cool and dark place by putting it into a glass jar. Drink this mixture 3 times a day.
10) Mix the three tablespoons of flaxseed with 3 cups of water. Cook it for 10 minutes. After that add one tablespoon of dried thyme. Wait for 20 minutes. You can drink it several times a day.