Flu is a contagious disease. Sufferers may infect flu usually starting from one day before the symptoms occur and until a week after it.
In people who stay in public places and indoor environments get the disease easily. The disease passes from person to person via the respiratory tract. By sneezing or coughing of the person afflicted with illness, the virus will be released to the air in water droplets and it is transmitted by inhaling by healthy people. Water droplets may remain in the air for two hours and it can infect people.
That is why people who work close to each other in indoors or students in schools are particularly under the risk.
Herbal Treatment Recommendations for Flu:
* You should eat plenty of garlic in case of flu outbreak also putting a peeled garlic in a corner of the rooms in there is someone who has flu in the house will be a measure to prevent the spread of disease.
* Plenty of onions eaten on a sliced bread will purify the body from harmful substances and strengthens the nervous system.
* You should eat plenty of orange, mandarin, grapefruit and lemon which are rich in vitamin C.
* Drink the water of boiled banana. Also eating plenty of bananas are also useful.
* Mix the two teaspoons of raw coffee with the yolk of an egg and then add one tablespoon of lemon juice in it. Swallow this mixture by making it as a pill. You will see that it is good for your flu.
* Drink the sage by gargling.
* Add 30 grams of evening primrose root to 1 kilo of water and boil it. Strain it and drink 3 cups a day while it is warm.
* Boil 50 lavenders in 1 kilo of water. Drink it as tea by straining.
* Boil 10 grams of dried figs and 10 grams of raisins in 1 kilo of water. Add 5 bananas into it. Keep drinking from this mixture until flu lasts.